Monday, September 14, 2009

Cock-a-doodle who? Art!

I love looking at what everyone considers art! This is my first attempt at the MckLinky blog hopping and I'm pumped! I was also excited to see the subject was a photo of art. They also suggested even a photo of your children's art. But honestly when I see them drawing on the walls grabbing my camera and saying "Awwwwww! How cute let me take a photo!" is really not the first thing that comes into mind! Hee! Hee! This is my rendition of Fog Horn Leg Horn...art!We just moved to a new state and ventured out to the flea market. We found more piglets, roosters, chickens, and rabbits then we did fleas! I snapped this photo and I love it! You have never heard "Mommy can I have a pig?" come out of a three year olds mouth so many times. Seeing farm animals out and about is something we are not use to and are enjoying very much! Happy Hopping fellow blog stalkers!


MckLinky Blog Hop

8 comments:

  1. I love photography..and your pic is great. I also totally dig your blog name...but its the release part i will always have problems with..and my daughter is 19!! Great Job!!
    come see me at mybestdayever.net
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here from the Art Blog Hop, welcome aboard! This is fun! I love your photo, I like the tight frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art is perfect! Thanks for stopping by! I'm making bread right now, but I do bet you make a good loaf! White or wheat? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something about black-and-white pictures that attracts me to them... I just love them all! Yours is a nice one!
    Happy blog hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? You won't get your kids a pig? What kind of mom are you!!! Well, now you know I'm the kind of mom that does actually take a picture when her kid draws on the wall, but I would draw the line on a pet pig!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo, sounds like you had a good time. Come to think of it, I am surprised there are never any farm animals at our flea market, just puppies and birds, oh, and a sugar glider booth, those are cute! Thanks so much for stopping by, I am enjoying your music too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great rooster photo! And it sounds like you had a fun day when you captured his image...roosters seem to always look like they rule the roost!

    Aw, yes, pigs are so cute! at least when they are babies...

    Blessings & Aloha!

    if you get a chance to come by, please leave a comment so I know that you were there :o)

    ReplyDelete