Saturday, November 14, 2009

I laughed until I thought I was gonna pee my pants!


This photo cracks me up every time I look at it. I know I look absolutely ridiculous because I was laughing so hard but here's the story. Every year we go to some kind of fair and every year I always get to go with Memphis into the fun house. Every year the same thing happens....Memphis smashes into the clear glass in the "glass house" part of the fun house! I swear I know he must be shy of a concussion but I seriously couldn't stop laughing because it was just so darn funny. As we started our journey into fun house I anticipated it happening and even that made me laugh! What's funny is that this year he gave me a sassy look and started off through the maze with his hands up feeling for the right spot to walk through and then he got to sure of himself and then ...Whammo! He got it good! Poor thing! I'm sure all he needed was a hug , but, atleast this year he laughed about it! I soooo can't wait til next years fair!

1 comment: