Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thankful for my husband being safe!

I got a phone call today and new instantly something was wrong. It was "Gina, Gina, I was in an accident and my chest hurts". Fear, pure fear! I honestly don't know what I'd do without Brent. My best friend. My one true love. The love of my life. Brent was driving 55 MPH and a guy turned right in front of him. It's like hitting a wall! Not only that they guy had a daughter about age four in the front seat in NO CAR SEAT! Thankfully she is okay with only a head bump. The car is obviously totaled and the most exciting news is that the guy was un-insured! Woo! Hoo! If you didn't get that, that was sarcasm.
There's my cutie all dressed...well...in a dress!
Here's a look you get why you say a pretty girl in a dress!
He's home resting now...thankfully!

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOw He's so lucky! That looks like a bad wreck. I'm glad he's ok! Hope you had uninsured motorists coverage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear he is ok. You really have had a bad time here lately, I'll be praying for you and the crew to all get better soon! I hope everything works out with the car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad he is okay.Everything will get worked out, you just hang in there.

    ReplyDelete