Sunday, August 16, 2009

Update on Joshua!


Joshua! A beautiful three year old's fight to rid his body of Cancer! This is Nadene's latest update!

I spoke with mama Nadene yesterday. Considering what Joshua has gone through, she said he is doing incredible. His hair is starting to show some regrowth and he has a few eyelashes back! Nadene is so trusting in God and I hope you are continuing to pray with us.


Here is a little of Nadene's last update:

We give Jehovah Rapha the praise for all Joshua's healing and guiding the doctors and nurses to help improve Joshua's way of life again. I continue to meet more and more people that I testify and witness of God's goodness to us and they add Joshua to their prayer chains. Please, if you know of a prayer chain, please add Joshua's name. This new chemo therapy is cutting edge and Joshua is a test patient in their study. Only God knows how this will play out. I pray that I will continue to hold to the faith I have in my God and everything else just will take care of itself. I want to be a witness but I want to remind everyone that I am first and foremost human and secondly a Christian. I'm working hard to allow God to use me as his instrument on this earth, especially during this battle for Joshua's life. Please remember to pray for Tim and I to have the strength and wisdom each and every second of everyday so we may care to the nth degree for Joshua. Don't forget that we love y'all but God loves y'all more!
Christ...The Cure All,Nadene

No comments:

Post a Comment