Monday, June 29, 2009

Girls night out!

 
Posted by Picasa

So we are down to our last week in town and my friend Tammy planned a girls night out for me. Actually it was called an "All about Gina night!" she knows me soooo well! We went to Osaka for some Hibachi and sushi! YUM!!! I loved it and we had such a great time. It was nice to be able to get out for a while without the kids and eat, talk, and just be plan old goofy. I say goofy because my friend has some way sillier photo's than me. My friends had a great idea to start a scrap book for me. Each person was to create a page for the scrap book and then they bought me a book to place the pages in. It was to say the least the best going away gift anyone could have ever thought of. When I arrived I saw the first page and instantly started to tear up. I then decided that I wasn't going to read the rest until I arrived home later that evening.Thank you so much for a great evening and thank you for being such wonderful friends. I of course am going to miss you so much. when I got home I did read and look at all the photo's in the book and sat and cried and cried and got may hugs from the hubby to console me!

1 comment: