Saturday, May 30, 2009

Brent's Promotion party!

 

So we are moving and I'm mean quick! Man...we don't ever do anything slowly around here! When we moved from N.C. I think we did it in one month as well! So we have until July 6th. That's when my hubby has to report to work at his new job. He still with the Army Corp. just a different site. I'm so excited for him and proud of him ,but, honestly I had know doubt in my mind. He is just that great guy and hard worker! I am so sad that I am leaving all of my friends and our church. I will talk about that some other day though....it's to early in the morning to be crying. We found out last week that he got the job and found out the day before yesterday when they wanted us to report there. Amazingly enough Brent's co-workers got a luncheon set up for him in just a couple days. I don't know why I question it though because they are pros at planning luncheons! Seriously! If you sneeze...they throw a BBQ! If you poop...they are throwing a fish fry! We always have tons of fun and they are a wonderful group of people. We are for sure going to miss everyone! Memphis wanted to make sure that I told "Poo Poo Head Wade that he didn't see you and I'm not 5 I'm 3 1/2!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment