Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Tammy!

Today is one of my closest friends birthday! She is an amazing person! On top of the fact that she is an incredible mom, she's a great friend and would do anything for anybody! I am truly lucky to have met her. I decided to throw her a surprise birthday party at a park mid-afternoon Wednesday. We had great fun and a ton of people showed up to let her know just how great she really was. We had a ton of food and I made a cake with Mickey Mouses face on it because she is now in Disney with her hubby and kids for her birthday.We had a pinata' for the kiddo's and they were able to run and play at the park while us adults were able to eat and chat.It was all wonderful fun! Tammy, I hope you are having a great time at Disney and hug Pluto for me! p.s.I was lazy and stole your collage to add to mine...Tee! Hee!




No comments:

Post a Comment